Backbone 409 takes place in Calafou, near Barcelona, Spain.
How to arrive?
This description is from the airport. In other cases please take the metro in Barcelona to Plaça Espanya (L1, L3, L8) and follow the instructions from step 3. It is easy!
From Barcelona airport (“El Prat”) take Aerobus (A1/A2)
- tickets: one way 5.9€, return 10.20€
- tickets sold on the bus
- takes half an hour
- goes every 20 minutes between roughly 6am and midnight
Get off at the first stop: Plaça Espanya
- go to the train station below the square
From Plaça Espanya take the R6/R60 to “Igualada”
- last train leaves Barcelona at 10pm on weekdays
- first train arrives in Barcelona at 7:30am on week-ends
- ATTENTION: you need a “ZONE 5” ticket
- tickets: 6,50€ single / 40,95€ for 10 journeys (T10)
- T10 ticket can be used by several people at the same time
- tickets are sold in front of gates from FGC machines
- goes roughly every hour, a bit after the hour
- takes about 1 hour 20 minutes
Get off at Vallbona d’Anoia
- walk into the village and follow CALAFOU signs
- generally you have to walk down the valley, to the forest
- local people should be able to help you